our facilitator-coach network is at the heart of the delivery and implementation of the team alchemy system
All Team Alchemy facilitator-coaches have undertaken comprehensive accreditation in the team alchemy system™. They keep up-to-date with new team alchemy system™ developments through virtual meetings, workshops and collaboration with each other through our online hub.
All our facilitator-coaches are highly educated and experienced within the training, facilitation and coaching industries. Their expertise extends to:
- assessment and diagnosis of team performance
- development of team performance improvement plans
- delivery of Team Workshops and Practitioner Workshops
- facilitating the growth of organisation-wide collaboration networks
- performance coaching of teams, team leaders and team members
- creation of customised, highly relevant solutions based on the Team Alchemy frameworks.
Our growing network provides support to teams face-to-face and online.
Facilitator training is also available for organisations wanting an in-house resource.
becoming a facilitator-coach
Facilitator-coaches are the vital catalysts in the team alchemy system™, using their expertise to guide leaders, teams and organisations in the use of the team alchemy system™. Join the Team Alchemy facilitator-coach network and put yourself on the leading edge of team performance development.
Team Alchemy facilitator-coaches can be independent agents working across different client organisations, or internal change agents who are accredited to operate within a specific organisation.
On the pathway to becoming a facilitor-coach and you will gain:
- Instruction on the conceptual foundations of the team alchemy system™ and how the conceptual frameworks were developed.
- Extensive coaching on how to apply the team alchemy system™ in order to have the greatest possible impact on team performance.
- Membership in a global network of like-minded individuals, where support and advice are only a mouse-click away.
- Access to an extensive and ever-growing library of supporting materials including articles, activities, and frameworks.
- A licence to use Team Alchemy's branding and marketing materials, and the opportunity to participate in joint promotional initiatives.
We aim to maintain a very high standard of expertise among our facilitator-coaches. To become a Team Alchemy facilitator-coach, you will need to demonstrate an established mix of experience and passion as:
- a facilitator/trainer/coach of teams, groups and individuals
- an accredited trainer in at least one profiling tool used to examine how individual contributions combine to produce team a culture e.g. Belbin Team Roles, MBTI, Disc, HBDI
- a team practitioner i.e. practical experience with management or leadership of teams in organisations
- an organisational change agent as a HR or OD manager (or something similar).
the accreditation process
The accreditation process involves a combination of face to face and virtual learning:
step 1: initial online reading on the team alchemy system™, its conceptual foundations, and core frameworks.
step 2: attendance at a three day facilitator-coach training workshop.
step 3: follow up online exercises based on analysis, interpretation and recommended actions for a sample Team Alchemy Survey.
step 4: use of the Team Alchemy Survey and System with three teams within a twelve month period, with coaching and mentoring from an established Team Alchemy master facilitator-coach.
ongoing: maintaining your accreditation will require participation in online learning forums as part of the Team Alchemy facilitator-coach community, and attendance at designated Team Alchemy facilitator-coach events in a 12-24 month timeframe.